Woodstove Manual for Earthstove 1002HT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara

Sep 8, 2013
Southern Oregon
Hey guys! I'm looking for a manual for my Earthstove 1002HT and I can't seem to find one that's not pdf. I need the actual paperback manual to take to the code enforcement to get our permit to install. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Hey guys! I'm looking for a manual for my Earthstove 1002HT and I can't seem to find one that's not pdf. I need the actual paperback manual to take to the code enforcement to get our permit to install. Does anyone know where I can find this?

seems to me if you went to an office services store (like kinko's or UPS store) you could have them print out the manual and epa certificate (if any) from the pdf file or the manufacturer's website. And if need be you could have them even print it up booklet style, though I think printed double sided and put in a clear plastic report binder would be more than sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.