Woodstove to Cook On

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amkazen

Dec 29, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Hi.

I have not posted here in a very long time and it is nice to see the forum is still active.

I am trying to find a woodstove I saw years ago but cannot find it now. It is similar to the Vermont Bun Baker but I do not believe it was that stove. Do any of you know of another manufacturer that has a stove similar to the bun baker?

Thanks!

Hi.

I have not posted here in a very long time and it is nice to see the forum is still active.

I am trying to find a woodstove I saw years ago but cannot find it now. It is similar to the Vermont Bun Baker but I do not believe it was that stove. Do any of you know of another manufacturer that has a stove similar to the bun baker?

Thanks!
Hi Amkazen, The Vermont Bun Baker is actually an Australian product otherwise known as the Nectre Bakers Oven, perhaps you have seen it under that name? http://www.nectre.com/#!wood-fired-ovens/cd5b They are only know as the Vermont Bun Baker in the US and Canada.

That is cool! A wood stove designed as a cooking oven as well.
I never heard of such a thing. That is why I like this forum, learn something new every day.

Reactions: HearthPlus
Status
Not open for further replies.