Woodstoves Made By Rabbit Hash Iron Works, Rabbit Hash, KY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Minister of Fire
Feb 12, 2012
Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
Anyone have/seen a stove made by the Rabbit Hash Iron Works of Rabbit Hash, KY?

I'm gonna bicycle to Rabbit Hash General Store and take some pictures of the stove they have and post them later today or tomorrow. Google Rabbit Hash General Store or Rabbit Hash, Kentucky, it's a "different" place!

Yup, I have a friend that grew up near there. He pointed out that it's just down the road from Big Bone Lick, KY. lol

Yup, I have a friend that grew up near there. He pointed out that it's just down the road from Big Bone Lick, KY. lol
Yup, I live live right in center the "golden square" of area names, Beaver Lick (my favorite!), Big Bone Lick, Sugartit and Rabbit Hash! I'm not kidding here, those are real names of real places within about 8 miles of my house. Get yourself a detailed map of Boone County, KY and see what I mean!=

Reactions: DexterDay
Status
Not open for further replies.