Work bench

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shops done and the ground is drying out time to start sawing!

Attachments

• resize shop.jpg
    resize shop.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 307
Looks good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the window..We need bigger pic's too.....

Saws in cases I 'm not sure about that now....................

Hey did you save any money with the prefab bench????I know you had to supply the wood just wondering if the rest was cost effective????

southbound said:
Looks good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the window..We need bigger pic's too.....

Saws in cases I 'm not sure about that now....................

Hey did you save any money with the prefab bench????I know you had to supply the wood just wondering if the rest was cost effective????

Time is my biggest problem so just that alone was worth it...the shelves are 2x2 and there go all the way around got some time in it... and the cases not sure where to put them yet so thats just a resting place for now. oh two more shelves will go in soon I have enough lumber to pull that off.

PapaDave said:
smokinjay said:

Nice job! Man cave time!
Where did you get those stools? I'd like to find one or two, but with taller backs.

got those off sears web site best I could find and there are the prize of the whole thing...couple hrs. grinding is no longer an issue before I was grinding on a 14 in x 6in. shelve mounted to the wall and a old plastic chair.

smokinjay said:
PapaDave said:
smokinjay said:

Nice job! Man cave time!
Where did you get those stools? I'd like to find one or two, but with taller backs.

got those off sears web site best I could find and there are the prize of the whole thing...couple hrs. grinding is no longer an issue before I was grinding on a 14 in x 6in. shelve mounted to the wall and a old plastic chair.

Smokin do you have a item number for the chairs, I'm building a workbench in the garage toward the end of next week. I need some type of stools for the bench.

zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
PapaDave said:
smokinjay said:

Nice job! Man cave time!

Smokin do you have a item number for the chairs, I'm building a workbench in the garage toward the end of next week. I need some type of stools for the bench.

zap
The chairs came from Sears.

Status
Not open for further replies.