Work for Saturday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zapny said:
Smokin just called the Woodchop Shop and he does have the 660 in so Friday afternoon I'll be picking it up minus the 36 inch bar, so I'll be putting the 20 inch bar on it after all.

GIBIR
im jealous. im hoping my wood sales do good this year. that will be the saw i buy next. could really use it with some of the wood i get.

ecocavalier02 said:
zapny said:
Smokin just called the Woodchop Shop and he does have the 660 in so Friday afternoon I'll be picking it up minus the 36 inch bar, so I'll be putting the 20 inch bar on it after all.

GIBIR
im jealous. im hoping my wood sales do good this year. that will be the saw i buy next. could really use it with some of the wood i get.

ecocavalier, I think your sales should be good and you will have the 660. The big reason I went with a 660 is for milling, under the gear section I put up some pictures of some pine I plan to mill.

GIBIR

Remkel said:
If she falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it,

hopefully she'll call her sister on the cell ;-P

ftop_ru-15462-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.