Work for Sunday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This small pine was taken down by Mother Nature about 3-4 weeks ago, looks like Sunday I'll make this my first stop. Once I get this mess cleaned up we have a bunch of Cherry in behind the pine that is already bucked up that I need to split.

Still plan on grabbing one dead pine tomorrow.

zap

Attachments

• 100_4663-1.jpg
    100_4663-1.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 419
Looks like working in the woods will wait for another week, we have the flu or something (24 hour bug) going around, looks like the boss is worse than me so I'll hang around the house for the day.

zap

Get well Zap. You'll have plenty of time to GIBIR.

Sounds like you need some pine needle tea. Loads of vitamin c too. Get well you and the misses.

loon said:
That sucks zap :-S

take care man...

loon

My wife had it worse, should be fine by Wednesday, that is what I get for cutting pine.

zap

That crap went through our house a couple weeks ago.......youngest son, then the Mrs., then my daughter, then me. Luckily the oldest boy didn't get it. It only lasted a little over a day but I was dehydrated for half a week!!! You and the Mrs. get some rest, eat lots of Popsicles and drink lotsa water!!!

Will do Scotty Overkill. When I woke up this morning it felt like I was burning up, temp was fine so I decided to take a small walk outside in the woods (12 degrees out) made me feel much better. Looks like it will be mid week before we are close to 100%.

Zap

just kicked the same thing,zap. weak, a little dizzy,no energy. picked it up last week in calif. visiting dad. a lot better yesterday and today. a beautiful day here in the holler. ready to fire up a Stihl and kick a** and take names! hope you're feelin better. art

Getting there artmos, still going through this hot & cold chit. Coffee, Orange Juice and Apples taste like chit, all which I drink every day. Last night for the first time in a long time we ran the furnace because neither of us wanted to mess with the woodstove since we were felling like chit, seems I woke up each time the furnace kicked on, at the moment we have a fire going which we both like better.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.