Work for Tomorrow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Looks like I'll head back in early in the morning and grab the first two cherry that mother nature took down then drop the third one pictured that is topped off.

Once I get these done the big beech is next on the list along with the stacking.

GIBIR

Attachments

• 100_2954.jpg
    100_2954.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 274
  • 100_2957.jpg
    100_2957.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 100_2732.jpg
    100_2732.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 254
  • 100_2789.jpg
    100_2789.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 262
Looks like you are going to have a nice day for it. Enjoy it.

SolarAndWood said:
Looks like you are going to have a nice day for it. Enjoy it.

Woke up and it was pouring rain, should clear by eight. Looks like the beech will be fun doing. :mad:

Zap

zapny said:
Looks like the beech will be fun doing. :mad:

Nice challenge there. Just put the harness on the deer and skid the logs out.

We are on a 2nd day without rain! Thats a record.

smokinjay said:

Looks like this one today is going to go past you so you may luck out for another day Jay.

smokinjay said:

Smokin, we had 77 degrees today after the morning down pour. Worked a west facing hill which turned out real hot.

Zap

Looks like rain not too far from us right now. I hope this stops soon!

loon said:
same over here zap and have been spending the day cutting the lawn and weedwhacking ;-P

Loon, I'm charging the battery tonight for the yard tractor so Sunday will be mowing the lawn and running back in to pick some wild leeks I promised some people for Monday.

Zap

Holy cow! I don't want to be buying batteries soon at that price. I didn't realize they'd gone up that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.