World Famous Annual "How I Heat With Wood" Poll

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

How do you wood heat ?

• Don Need No Stinkin' Wood: filthy, kills trees, pollutes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a sig line. >>

Reactions: raybonz
I'm building a passive solar house, 1300 sq ft, with two heat gathering solar rooms (~70 sq ft each). And I'm going to back up this free heat with a small masonry heater. I'm going to be bummed if I don't get to burn at least a cord of wood a year. I think I'm about 15 years ahead on wood.

I've turned my furnace on a total of 6 times the past 6 years.....once each autumn to make sure it worked OK. I've heated exclusively with wood for the past 6 years. Now that we have the Napoleon NZ3000 fireplace in our almost finished living room, I'll be able to switch back and forth from the one in the kitchen to the one in the LR.......both units heat our 2800sq. ft. house with ease.....

I can't vote.?
If I could: 100% wood, no optional back-up.

I can't vote.?
If I could: 100% wood, no optional back-up.
Are u using a tablet of some kind? I couldn't vote in the poll on my ipad

When a poll is started the OP sets a time for it to stay open. This one has passed the time the gas bag set for it.

So I am closing the thread.

...I am closing the thread

Like.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.