Worlds greatest stove, it fixed itself

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted3g

Feeling the Heat
Aug 3, 2012
Central PA
After not having an ignitor for the last 4 nights of burning i was a little slow with the torch and I got a surprise. I saw a few sparks fly and then the pellets lit up. I bought the stove used and have never gotten the ignitor to do anything. Could this be the first stove to fix itself?

The ability to turn a knob to have a fire is so nice

So far this stove has impressed me in every aspect. I had enough money for a used harman or a new less expensive stove. I can honestly say i feel i made the right choice and put the money i saved in the pellet stash.

I have bought and sold several stoves and I think I have been lucky and have made enough on them to finally get into the two Harmans I am now firing up. Good stoves of good manufacture and looking up on forums for problematic ones has not let me down.

So far this stove has impressed me in every aspect. I had enough money for a used harman or a new less expensive stove. I can honestly say i feel i made the right choice and put the money i saved in the pellet stash.
You make a good point for buying quality the first time. You can buy cheap but the reputation of cheap sometimes will burn you down the road.

You make a good point for buying quality the first time. You can buy cheap but the reputation of cheap sometimes will burn you down the road.

Just like my signature:)

Status
Not open for further replies.