1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Would this work as an OAK on my PDVC-25 stove?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by tommy24a, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommy24a

tommy24a New Member

Loc:
    PA

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    If it is the proper diameter and the length will get it from the stove to the outside the answer is yes. Get the manual and look it up.
  3. turbotech

turbotech Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    NE
    Have you ever ordered from them before? Try finding their location / address on the website.......impossible. The phone number is the same as the fax number. Overall, it looks sketchy to me. Any website that tries to hide their location steers me away from buying from them.
    But yeah, that OAK sure is cheap if you order and it actually arrives.
  4. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    Do a bit of searching on here and I think you'll find they get used quite a bit for various items.

ETA:

Registrant:
    Dynamite Buys
    2462 Montclair Avenue
    Wooster, Ohio 44691
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: DYNAMITEBUYS.COM
    Created on: 12-Feb-06
    Expires on: 12-Feb-12
    Last Updated on: 15-Nov-09

Administrative Contact:
    Summers, Sean info@dynamitebuys.com
    Dynamite Buys
    2462 Montclair Avenue
    Wooster, Ohio 44691
    United States
    +1.8006865730 Fax -- +1.8006865730
  5. turbotech

turbotech Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    NE
    I guess I jumped the gun on that one. Something about companies that don't make it easy to see where they are located bothers me for some reason.
    They do seem to carry a lot of product and have great prices. Thank you for posting the info.
  6. imacman

imacman Guest

I was one of the first forum members to order from them, and they are a VERY good company to deal with. Good prices, free shipping, and any problems are handled quickly and w/o a lot of questions. Great to speak with on the phone too.

I ordered a part for my 4" ---> 8" exhaust set-up. It arrived very quickly, but one part was bent in shipping and un-useable. I called, and they had a replacement in the mail that day, and didn't even want to see a pic of the damaged one, or even want it back.

Dynamite Buys and Eric at Kinsman Stoves are my 2 "go to" parts suppliers.....interesting too, since they are both in Ohio.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.