Wow, anyone in VA there's a great deal on a Jotul!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that IS a great price!
A Jotul Allagash, in matte black, sells new for $1852...
That looks like Blue-Black Enamel, which is
a couple hundred MORE than that.
Figure $500 +/- for the vent...
It's a savings spectacular!

And probably a typo on the price.

Don't think so, Bb, he's got $100 in the title and then $100 obo in the text of the post! if he doesn't get rid of it for that price in about 1/2 a day then there is something wrong with people who run gas stoves around here, lol! I should go buy it and make $1000 in a week - too bad for the small matter of picking up giant heavy stoves.

Anyone know if that Jotul 3 gas stove ever came with just one door instead of two? Was it an earlier version of the little gas stove? I was just curious, because the allagash has two doors. This one appears to have one door and it does not appear to open! Also note there are piercings all around the triangles on the side. Odd because this is obviously a Jotul but I don't see any parallels for it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.