wow high 60's next week

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish On

Feeling the Heat
Oct 19, 2009
The other Cape..
its been so quiet in my house! keep watching the pellet price they may drop quick and then be gone!

I still have 2 tons left, what a savings for next year...

That's what I noticed last night -- too quiet. I missed the white noise of my stove.

We'll get another cold snap before all is said and done, but, after this cheap winter, let's hope we can stock up on some clearance pellets and make next winter a cheap winter too, no matter how cold it may be.

LOL...i thought it was just me, but the last couple nights the house as had an
unmistakable quiet to it.

and i beleive your right, the cooler weather isnt quite over yet

Mid 30's for us up here in New England on Sat, but back to the 60's by Monday. I'll take it.

Headed up to VT for the weekend for some spring skiing.

thedude110 said:
That's what I noticed last night -- too quiet. I missed the white noise of my stove.

We'll get another cold snap before all is said and done, but, after this cheap winter, let's hope we can stock up on some clearance pellets and make next winter a cheap winter too, no matter how cold it may be.

I was thinking of getting a small dehumidifier for upstairs for this very reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.