Wow! No Burning Today!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Minister of Fire
Feb 12, 2012
Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
Second day this month without a fire! Spring may actually come to us this year. But I know Mother Nature is just goofing with us so I brought up a load of shoulder season wood, silver maple, and a bunch of ash knowing there is still a lot of burn time left.:confused:

Yea I burned a small one this morning, water stayed hot most of day, just fired up a small load for the early evening....next week, Back to the 20's......

I spent a few hours today cleaning the stove and doing a 'deep clean' on the cat. It'll be back in the 20s tonight and snow on Tuesday. Still thankful for a few warmer days :)

Not me, it may be sunny and 50 outside, but it would be 62 and. Chilly inside if I didn't fire it up.....

Still burning 24/7 here. We had a break a week ago, but now it is cold again. Not sub-zero, but cold enough for a fire.

It is 52 degrees outside and I have a fire burning. I don't want it to be 52 inside when I get up in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.