WOW! This picture.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC

Attachments

• tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 459
Reminds me of what happens when I close a thread.

Great pic.

Better than being a cougar.

Just sayin'

cool-smiley-008.gif

Some serious "hang time"
6' + vertical.

see how I got my legs pulled up there? thats a lesson you learn the hard way. you think... "no way can he jump this high" but the next thing you know, you can only count to 19 (no more pinky toe).
do not try this at home kids.....I'm like one of those "trained professionals" you see on the TV.

Delta-T said:
see how I got my legs pulled up there? thats a lesson you learn the hard way. you think... "no way can he jump this high" but the next thing you know, you can only count to 19 (no more pinky toe).
do not try this at home kids.....I'm like one of those "trained professionals" you see on the TV.

But Delta, weren't you and your partner afraid of being caught and sent back even if you made it across the tiger moat? Trying to cross state lines wearing those bright orange jumpsuits?

snowleopard said:
Delta-T said:

But Delta, weren't you and your partner afraid of being caught and sent back even if you made it across the tiger moat? Trying to cross state lines wearing those bright orange jumpsuits?

we do crazy things for love. it was either the jumpsuit (provided free of charge by Rajneeshi cult members) or birthday suit (toe would be least of my worries in that case) Burma, sorry Myanmar, is a nice place and all, but DO NOT leave the resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.