Wow what a deal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deck2

Burning Hunk
Aug 1, 2008
Adirondack Foothills, NY
Was walking threw HomeDepot last night and noticed a Englander 13NCH on sale for $495 so we picked it up. Our last stove was purchased at a local stove shop and we loved it, we have since sold the house and the stove stayed with the house. I was fully intending on picking up another stove from the stove shop but after seeing all the Englander reviews on hearth.com I decided to try one out and at a 1/3 of what the stove shop wanted. Just hoping for one more sunny day above freezing so I can install the chimney.
PS does Brother Bart still hand out the Englander T-Shirts if so I will be waiting for mine

Nice find. That's a good deal. In about 2 weeks we should see HD dropping stove prices across the country if they do like they did last year. Mind the hearth requirements for this stove. At R=2.0, they are a bit stiff.

Yes. Nice find.

Please post contact information for your Home Depot. I may purchase one and have it shipped.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Here's yer shirt. Now get to work and get that puppy installed. It is about to get cold.

Attachments

• englander t shirt.jpg
    englander t shirt.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 532
Welcome! Hope it makes you as happy as I have been with the 30.

pen

$495 is a little better than the $1049 from HD online. Wish they sold stoves around here. Lots of Home Depots, never been in a single one that sells wood stoves.

In January last year there was a HD dealer in upstate NY clearing out a lot of Englanders at superb prices. Several hearth.com members got new stoves in that clearance sale. If interested, stay tuned and be ready to act quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.