WOW!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2006
Springfield Ma (western mass)
link no worky.
this is what I get when clicky.
Your session has expired. Please start shopping again.

Its a US stove Forester. Price is $749.25 plus tax

From the link put this number in the search 012685058245

Its a cute little stove.

Looks like the sale ended. I couldn't get it to work. So I went to the HD main site and posted the number in( 012685058245 ).

Price is back to $999

Attachments

• Forrester.jpg
    Forrester.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 606
j-takeman said:
Looks like the sale ended. I couldn't get it to work. So I went to the HD main site and posted the number in( 012685058245 ).

Price is back to $999

If I do it from my phone takes me to HD mobile site and still is 749... lol from my CPU its 999.

This is the stove I bought this year.

It's my first and have no way to compare to others, but I do like what it does.

If anyone else owns one, I would like to converse about your experiences.

99% sure that stove is made in China by the same factory that makes the Hudson River stoves and private labeled for US stove. Either way, for $749 you can buy 4 of them for the price of a decent stove and just throw em away if they go bad in 3-4 years. That is ultra cheap for a pellet stove.

I did find Andy's post of owning one and hope to converse a bit with him to see how his is running after time.

The price you state sounds like the Costco unit and I passed on it after reading their reviews.
I paid a few dollars more from HD, but the reviews were much better.
Not certain why Costco's unit was having so much trouble, but mine is running fine.
None of the troubles they seemed to have come across.

So far very happy with it.
We'll see what next year brings...

Status
Not open for further replies.