WS Keystone Burning Tonight

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
NW Wisconsin
Have'nt needed a fire lately but it feels cold enough tonight for a take the chill off fire. I used my i phone for this and don't know why it didn't fill the whole screen.

Is there a way to post videos and pictures straight from your phone to the forum without transfering to your computer or youtube first?

Nice video. Looks like you didn't have the phone sideways (widescreen).

Very nice set-up. Where was your air set? Those are some nice Slow rolling flames. I "like" it... ;)

Yeah, it wasn't sideways, still learning this new phone.

Air set at #1 with 3 splits of Oak in the box.

You can click the little symbol in the bottom right of the youtube screen and it blows the vid up to full screen.

As to posting vids straight to the forum, better to let youtube pay for all of that disk storage space and bandwidth.

Nice setup you have there Todd.

I had a Keystone and loved it. This year trade up for a Progress Hybrid. Love that one even more. Greatest advantage is that I no longer have to fit wood pieces in like jig saw puzzle for a full load. Fire box big enough to just put any and all shapes in with no pre-planning. Have actually gone 24 hours with enough embers for a re-light.

I had a Keystone and loved it. This year trade up for a Progress Hybrid. Love that one even more. Greatest advantage is that I no longer have to fit wood pieces in like jig saw puzzle for a full load. Fire box big enough to just put any and all shapes in with no pre-planning. Have actually gone 24 hours with enough embers for a re-light.
The small fire box can be pain at times, I've been resplitting my wood smaller as I go for easier loading. I find if I can size the splits so I can fit 5 or 6 in the box it makes for easier loading and I still get those nice long burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.