www.englandsstoveworks.com not working?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wg_bent

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Poughkeepsie, NY
Anyone else able to get there?

Warren said:

Warren:
Seems site is still there, but is temporarily down. I'd try later.

Warren said:

did you tick some off there and thaey gave you a time out and put a block on your IP

hey guys , our website is currently down, hoping to be back up tomorrow (please!!!!! gawd ) anyway , if anyone is out there in need of our services , please call my office at 800-245-6489 (8-5 eastern), note , since the website is down the phone lines are a bit busier, so dont get discouraged if you are on hold for more than just a few minutes, my staff is working hard and i think doing a great job keeping up with the extra traffic which normally would have been covered by our website just be patient we will get to you as fast as humanly possible. if you have a question about my products you are welcome to either post here (provided craig is ok with that) or just PM me. i can now access this forum at my desk at work as well (not sure about pm's but i think so) one way or another i will get your questions or issues answered

mike holton
customer service manager
englands stove works inc.

stoveguy2esw said:
hey guys , our website is currently down, hoping to be back up tomorrow (please!!!!! gawd ) anyway , if anyone is out there in need of our services , please call my office at 800-245-6489 (8-5 eastern), note , since the website is down the phone lines are a bit busier, so dont get discouraged if you are on hold for more than just a few minutes, my staff is working hard and i think doing a great job keeping up with the extra traffic which normally would have been covered by our website just be patient we will get to you as fast as humanly possible. if you have a question about my products you are welcome to either post here (provided craig is ok with that) or just PM me. i can now access this forum at my desk at work as well (not sure about pm's but i think so) one way or another i will get your questions or issues answered

mike holton
customer service manager
englands stove works inc.

I was only looking to post a link of your wood addon furnace to an ash can topic.

hey guys , our website is back up and looks fully functional (thank gawd!!!!!) thanks for being patient while it was down, guess i'll find out tomorrow why it was out of commission.

by the way warren , thanks for the thought on the link in the ash can, here it is http://www.englanderstoves.com/28-3500.html

Status
Not open for further replies.