Yeaahhhhh Baby!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bad0351

Jun 17, 2011
SW New Hampshire
I KNOW I made the right decision now!
I just fired up my new P61-A this afternoon.....it was a little cool and raining all day and came home from work and I asked the wife if she thought we should fire up the stove and see what happens....Well I have to tell you this is the greatest invention since toilet paper!!.....I don't know why it took me so long to get one of these...what a great little heater this is...took the chill off the house in about an hour and I love having a flame to look at again!!

Happy as a pig in pellets!!!

Dale

bad0351 said:
I just fired up my new P61-A this afternoon.....it was a little cool and raining all day and came home from work and I asked the wife if she thought we should fire up the stove and see what happens....Well I have to tell you this is the greatest invention since toilet paper!!.....I don't know why it took me so long to get one of these...what a great little heater this is...took the chill off the house in about an hour and I love having a flame to look at again!!

Dale

I always enjoy drinking my morning coffee by the fire. Adult beverages work well also!!
House still hanging around 70 so will have to wait for first fire of the Season.

Glad you are enjoying it! I keep hoping the weather will get cooler here so I can fire mine up.

Hello

I agree, I have experienced

Electric Heat - warm if you are near it but hard to heat up a room.

FHA with gas - Heats up quick and cools down quick but gives me a Stiff Neck everytime!

FHW with Oil - Very Good but now it is very expensive!!

Pellet Stove Heat - The Most satisfying heat I every had that heats up the whole house!!

Before I bough my pellet stove I did the research and was convinced. Then I brought my wife into a stove shop with a pellet stove running and she said WOW that gives off alot of good heat!!!

So that sums it up, does anyone else agree?

Attachments

• PS3PelletStoveBackPlane&Connection 240sc.jpg
    PS3PelletStoveBackPlane&Connection 240sc.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 676
bad0351 said:

Dale

Just wait Dale. When it actually gets chilly enough to run that beast for real, you are gonna really be excited.

First off: Congratulations on your new stove!!! I know that you will love it this winter.

OK guys and gals, let's not get TOO excited just yet.

I was at Lowes this past weekend and they were assembling snow blowers; it's starting to get dark before 6:50 now and dark by 7:30; the large Birch tree in the front yard (I believe that's the dooryard to you Mainers :cheese: ) is beginning to drop leaves overnight..... UGGHH
There will be plenty of time to enjoy that new gizmo putting out the heat soon enough. :)

gbreda said:
; the large Birch tree in the front yard (I believe that's the dooryard to you Mainers :cheese: ) . :)
Not just in Maine,
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Dooryard Door"yard`, n.
A yard in front of a house or around the door of a house.
Ayuh! ;-)

save$ said:
gbreda said:
; the large Birch tree in the front yard (I believe that's the dooryard to you Mainers :cheese: ) . :)
Not just in Maine,

Dooryard Door"yard`, n.
Ayuh! ;-)

Now, now don't go confusing the folks from away.

There is also back dooryards and side dooryards, these various dooryards get shortened to front yard, back yard, and side yard. Thus saving a few doors.

SmokeyTheBear said:
save$ said:
gbreda said:
Not just in Maine,

Dooryard Door"yard`, n.
Ayuh! ;-)

There is also back dooryards and side dooryards, these various dooryards get shortened to front yard, back yard, and side yard. Thus saving a few doors.

You know....you just can't make this stuff up!!!!

Harman Lover 007 said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
save$ said:
gbreda said:
Not just in Maine,

Dooryard Door"yard`, n.
Ayuh! ;-)

You know....you just can't make this stuff up!!!!

Sure you can as that was what I just done went and done (sorry English teachers the devil made me say it, err write it).

Ayuh, with the price of them there doahs, yer savings could be put towards some of them fancy pellets!

gbreda said:
First off: Congratulations on your new stove!!! I know that you will love it this winter.

I was at Lowes this past weekend and they were assembling snow blowers; it's starting to get dark before 6:50 now and dark by 7:30; the large Birch tree in the front yard (I believe that's the dooryard to you Mainers :cheese: ) is beginning to drop leaves overnight..... UGGHH
There will be plenty of time to enjoy that new gizmo putting out the heat soon enough. :)

Ohhhhhhh.........I think my high just wore off.............

snow blowers.........dark early..........leaves........... :roll:

bad0351 said:

Forum members....observe reality finally setting in with bad0351. Remember, be careful what you wish for....you just might get it. :smirk:

imacman said:
bad0351 said:

Forum members....observe reality finally setting in with bad0351. Remember, be careful what you wish for....you just might get it. :smirk:

Those days will be here soon enough! UGH!!! Glad I got my pellet stove and pellet addiction to get me through them. :)

wow, good stuff !!! Nice pick of stove !!!

Harman Nation :exclaim:

gbreda said:

yep...i got a dooryahd! LOL. i love it when people come up to me and say "I" sound funny. my family are all lifers here,and most all of us have the old "down east" accent.

I always enjoy drinking my morning coffee by the fire. Adult beverages work well also!!
House still hanging around 70 so will have to wait for first fire of the Season.

Adult beverages by the stove in the morning...? :wow: Now there's a man after my own heart!! :lol:

EarlyMan

PJPellet said:
I keep hoping the weather will get cooler here so I can fire mine up.

Dayyum newbs!!! ;-P
j/k of course.

Glad the OP is enjoying his stove.
But keep the cool temps there please.
I'm in no rush to burn pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.