Yeah Baby!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Czech

Minister of Fire
Jan 20, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
I would write you out of the will.

"Customers who viewed this item also bought these items..."

Extra life insurance
Fire extinguishers
Prayer beads

MrGriz said:
"Customers who viewed this item also bought these items..."

Extra life insurance
Fire extinguishers
Prayer beads

That is GREAT!

But I still would burn in the little sucker. A few hundred thousand people have and they are either dead or don't have Internet connections because not one complaint about them or any VZ stove has ever showed up on hearth.com. Or any Internet site for that matter.

106000 btu's and heats only 1200 sq. ft.?These things really are designed for barns!

LOL, Griz! I'm thinking of saving the money and just starting a camp fire in the basement.

Have used one of these for years in a sawmill breakroom in the worst of conditions ( fire hazards ) with no incidents . A little common sense goes a long way. Note that ideal uses does not mention heating a house.

Looks like it can double as a boat anchor or paper weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.