Year.............

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckarotka

Minister of Fire
Sep 21, 2009
Northwest PA on the lake
Well it's year 5 but really year 3 with the my secret weapon Hearth.com. The wood has had it's time to dry and the stove switching/purchasing was all done last year so...........this year is all about enjoying the fire!! Also the first year with true 2 year stuff cut larger to fit the nc13. I should have some great results!!

THANKS AGAIN HEARTH MEMBERS!!!!

Charlie

Yes Charlie, you should enjoy some good fires this year for sure. And you are very welcome I am sure from everyone here on the forum.

This forum is priceless in terms of information. The people on here are some of the kindest, nicest people I have met (cyber-met).
Dunno where I'd be in the winter without it! More than likely a chimney full of creosote!
You're right CHarlie, it's a great place indeed.

ANdrew

Status
Not open for further replies.