Yeeesh. I don't want to lose computer time.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Ummmm. I don't want my daughter and wife to be looking at Hearth now, so I will not tell them what I just saw. That would mean less Hearth time for me. But I just saw an American Eagle(AE) advertisement on here! Is this site "movin on up" or what? Well we're movin on up, To the east side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up, To the east side. We finally got a piece of the pie. Oh sorry. :-/ That was bad. Fish don't fry in the kitchen; Beans don't burn on the grill. Took a whole lotta tryin', Just to get up that hill. Now we're up in the big leagues, Gettin' our turn at bat. As long as we live, it's you and me baby, There ain't nothin wrong with that.
Well we're movin on up, To the east side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky. Movin on up, To the east side. We finally got a piece of the pie. Ahhh, glad I got that out. I hadn't heard that in a while and it just came to mind while writing this. Google is cool. Is this a sign I am getting old? Naaaaaa.

What ever, Weezie.

roll.gif

I have to chuckle about the ads I see here....I just had one "Meet single asian women NOW!"
I can understand why the Bare Essential makeup and the JCrew ads pop up....cause of my "shopping problem" :smirk:
but WTF???
I am the only person that uses this laptop BTW...I know what you guyz are thinkin...

Weird...very very weird.... :lol:

:lol: Both of you ladies make me laugh! Between the thieving of the smileys and shopping for Asian women? Well, I never! :lol: Have a good one.

GAMMA RAY said:
I have to chuckle about the ads I see here....I just had one "Meet single asian women NOW!"
I can understand why the Bare Essential makeup and the JCrew ads pop up....cause of my "shopping problem" :smirk:
but WTF???
I am the only person that uses this laptop BTW...I know what you guyz are thinkin...

Weird...very very weird.... :lol:
Gamma, 'ya maybeez shoulda' not told us that. :cheese:
We don't has any asian women roun' here.

Wanna hear something really weird????
Mother Gamma has been telling me that I am getting too damn skinny....and guess what the freak showed up today as a pop up????
An ad for an eating disorder clinic!!!
WTF????
Google ads are scarin me dammit... :lol:

I recently noticed a spam email titled "Cougar Dating" :bug:

Now I am a big animal lover,just not in that way. :lol:

I will never forget the first night Craig had the new forum software up with the ads. One for a feminine hygiene product kept showing up.

We don’t has any asian women roun’ here.
Maybe she recently ordered take out of something….
“Cougar Dating†Now I am a big animal lover,just not in that way.
I will never forget the first night Craig had the new forum software up with the ads. One for a feminine hygiene product kept showing up.

:lol: This just keeps getting better and better. :lol:

GAMMA RAY said:
Wanna hear something really weird????
Mother Gamma has been telling me that I am getting too damn skinny....and guess what the freak showed up today as a pop up????
An ad for an eating disorder clinic!!!
WTF????
Google ads are scarin me dammit... :lol:

You WILL be assimilated. Oh yeah. :ahhh:

Thistle said:

FYI, Thistle, all cougars are not large
grinning-smiley-007.gif

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Thistle said:

grinning-smiley-007.gif

LMAO dont I know it ;-P

Thistle said:
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Thistle said:

grinning-smiley-007.gif

LMAO dont I know it ;-P

music-smiley-019.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I only get adds for wood burning stuff. In fact I don't even have an ad now.

Status
Not open for further replies.