Yer Doin It all Wrong

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred where do you find this stuff????????????

TS

It just automatically comes to me. Just falls in my lap. Someone out there knows I like the latest and the greatest.

Reactions: BoilerMan
"The entire process becomes a way to measure the passage of time and clearly see how much heat one has left before needing to knock down another tree to feed the fire."

that says it all.....BRILLIANT....
Thank you Fred ....you are wood carmic magnet....stuff just gravitates to you..
Scott

LOL... Its so easy to bring a log into the house, What a great idea...

The scary part is that someday, somewhere, someone, will buy that.

This thing pops up every once in a while but this is the first time in two threads in two different forum rooms in the same day. >>

Reactions: flyingcow
I'm thinking that if I line it up with a window I won't have to make the corner in the mudroom with the log. I'll post photos when it's completely installed.

EDIT: I just can't stop thinking of all the good things I could do with this. I could hack some blaze marks spaced for every hour to really get an accurate burn time and I could tie a roast beef on at the 5 o'clock blaze mark and have a nice roast beef dinner at six.

Last edited:
Aunt Freda61 had one!

images

Aunt Freda61's place.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike van
This model has double the efficiency and it looks like they also sell staging for it.;)
Really fine craftsmanship. Must be made in Germany.
Wondering if they have a boiler version ..... ?

Attachments

• SpruceStove.jpg
    SpruceStove.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 162
  • SpruceStove1.jpg
    SpruceStove1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 135
  • sprucestove2.jpg
    sprucestove2.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
After being the proud owner of a free heat machine for five years, my chops are salivating as we speak looking at this.

I already have thoughts of busting a hole in an exterior wall and retro fitting one of those collapsable door thingamajigers. Also it will have a limb stripper attachment so basically a plug and play situation.

Drool
Erin

How about 2 of them, one on casters. That way you could burn that candle at both ends!

Status
Not open for further replies.