Yes - beer was involved....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all. I am trying to normalize as much as possible. I am back to work now and will keep on, keepin' on.

And trust me when I say that I do feel a "connection" with this forum far outside of the Cat5 cable feeding me the internet.

Good to hear back from you my friend.

Hey, if I didn't come back who would be left to completely derail perfectly good threads.
No one does a better job at derailin threads than you my friend. Glad to see you are back.

Hey, if I didn't come back who would be left to completely derail perfectly good threads.

;lol Great to see you back here with that attitude Jags! Somehow I missed the later part of this thread. My thoughts are with you at this time. Hang in there. Keep your head up and keep positive. Things will work out. Do you need anything?

Cool you are back. I missed you and your avatar!:) Keep your chin up and go forward, I dealt with problems for about 1-2 years after my dad passed and I can tell you that it is something you have to deal with on your own terms and time.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.