Yes....... I was just given a verbal notice I passed my NFI tests

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
I was told I passed my NFI test for wood and wood pellet. Yahoo

Eric

Congrats Eric!!

BTW, we need to "see" you on the forum more often.....

So that is why you have been missing from the forum . . . . studying for the test!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Ranger

the old ranger said:
So that is why you have been missing from the forum . . . . studying for the test!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Ranger

Sorry but I have been a little busy. I can always be a little more busy, if you know what I mean....

I have heard it has taken up to three attempts for some people to pass these tests. I guess I had a good instructor for the review, thanks Steve and Ross both HHT Midwest Dealer Managers.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
......I guess I had a good instructor for the review, thanks Steve and Ross both HHT Midwest Dealer Managers......

I'm guessing it was that they had a great student!! ;-)

imacman said:
kinsman stoves said:
......I guess I had a good instructor for the review, thanks Steve and Ross both HHT Midwest Dealer Managers......

I'm guessing it was that they had a great student!! ;-)

I am touched, I also have a little tear in my eye.

Eric

smwilliamson said:
Nice. Did you go for the Master?

No I have not looked into as just yet. My wallet needs to rebound from wood and wood pellet.

Eric

. . . NFI Test? . .

Congratulations. I remember seeing your name and a lot of useful posts when I started at this site. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.