Yes it is true

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxpellet

Feeling the Heat
Nov 1, 2007
Bronx, NY
I was at the stove shop yesterday picking up the last 2 tons I need for next winter, New England made at the new plant in Upstate NY and I would say that 80% of the stoves that were on the show room floor had the old prices whited out and new prices written in the Harman Advance went up from $2799.00 to $3175.00. He also said I got the last of the pellets that he had from his last delivery and he was going to get 1 more truck load in early August, then by September he would get 18 truck loads per month after that. He was busy there were people in there looking at wood and pellet stoves, He said this time they should be looking at my BBQ's also they were getting ready to fire up a Treager pellet BBQ, that was new to the market, they look nice a bit pricey, Starting @ $700 and going to $2000 dollar range and get this you can by different wood flavored pellets starting at $18.99 to $24.99 for 20 pound bags.

Someday I plan to own one of those Traeger pellet stoves. Actually I do own one but have not used it. It's the 22 Smith and Wesson. The portable one with no moving parts or electricity required. 130 retail and I got a new one for 31.02 plus shipping and it's too pretty to light. Those 20lb bags of cooking pellets seem a bit pricey but work great even in a gasser stove. A bag lasts a loooong time. Foil pack them for the gasser grill. Sorry if I got off topic. Add some wood zip to your gasser with the pellet of choice. %-P

Status
Not open for further replies.