Yet another happy PE Summit owner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archilea

Nov 26, 2007
Lynchburg, VA
Yep, you read it right. Another PE Summit owner that is happy as a clam. :)

I thought I'd make a post to say Hi to everyone here... I've done my share of lurking, but now I've got a horse in the race, so to speak.

I bought mine from Justin in Hereford, TX in early November. Great guy, great service. He really went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable with the installation. Thanks, Justin.

I also got the Magnaflex liner kit - 30' with chimney cap, top flashing, & oval adapter. Nice kit. I sure wish you guys had a "Tips and tricks" section of your manual, though. I spent a few hours with that happy little stainless steel python.

Although I haven't yet, I plan to get a thermometer for the stove. Where is the best place to attach it?

Well, enough rambling - I just wanted to poke my head up and say Hi to everyone.

~Archilea

top corner of the front, just near the either corner of the door.

Attachments

• PIC00003.JPG
    PIC00003.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 214
Susquehanna, Berwick, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.