Yo Zap! Need an accurate forcast

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

they are puttin' the plows on the trucks here . . . What we got to look forward to for November, as I am attempting to get by on slab till Dec 1??

Winter will be here (my region of Alaska) soon, some places it is already.
In NY, winter will be there just a little later than here.
Slabs should get you to Dec.
Zap will know the exact date you need to have the good stuff ready to go. :)
I'd pay attention to the guys putting on the plows, they know something.

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
they are puttin' the plows on the trucks here . . . What we got to look forward to for November, as I am attempting to get by on slab till Dec 1??

My weather outlook for your area until Dec. 1st via our weather rock is, day time average temp in your area for Nov. will be 43 degrees and the night time average temp for that same period of time will be 25 degrees so you should be fine.

http://www.currentresults.com/Weather/New-York/temperature-november.php

Don't worry about the plows, it's hunting season.

zap

How the heck do you hunt with a plow? Strap the deer over the plow to get it home ?? LOL :lol:

bogydave said:
How the heck do you hunt with a plow? Strap the deer over the plow to get it home ?? LOL :lol:

It's redneck hunting, leave your gun at home and hit the road.

zap

Oh! %-P
Now I get it . ;) "Road hunting" at high speed!!! with snow plows" LOL
I have a hat (fluorescent Camo with a buck as an emblem) that Reads "PRHA" "Pennsylvania Road Hunters Association.
Somebody formed a new hunt club that uses snow plow. Smart!
:lol: :gulp:

Status
Not open for further replies.