You better jump on this CL in NJ 372xp

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Power head looks clean but that bar has some miles on it...

KaptJaq

Reactions: TreePointer
Agreed. Looking in the background makes me wonder if this person repairs small engines. If it was used two times, somebody spent some long days weilding that saw;lol

Reactions: Thistle
Heck my shop looks like that and I don't repair saw!

My 13 year old saw looks better. Used 2 times, for that reason I'm out.

Its an X-torque model. Also used 2 times is more like used on 2 falling and bucking projects.

Yawn...

Also because you can buy a Husky online, a lot of them are purchased powerhead only........then throw a good used bar on it.

Anywhoo, I agree with mastermech, who cares how many times it has been used. Check it over, test the compression and offer $400. If he won't budge, pay the $450. That saw is clean and the plastics look great, consistent with a low hour saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.