You can't believe what they say.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buildingmaint

Feeling the Heat
Jan 19, 2007
Oil City PA
Called my pellet supplier on March 21 for their price on a ton of pellets , 280.00 a ton I was told , and that i s the best price you will see all year. I called again on April 21 , I was told again that they were $280.00 a ton , and they were going up. Called again in May , was told the same thing. I happened to be over at their store for something else, and asked them how their pellets sales were going , I was surprised when they told me well. So i said people are buying them at $ 280.00 a ton ? And they said no $ 240.00 a ton, they have been that price since March.So I told them I was told they were $ 280.00 a ton , nope I was told, been $ 240.00 a ton all year.

Oh and by the way , they went up to $260.00 a ton last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.