You don't know much about Harman stoves...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Harmon Kardon stove...it sounds great!

I was going to spell it "H*rm*n" but "A"s are on order and won't be in until March.

BrotherBart said:
I was going to spell it "H*rm*n" but "A"s are on order and won't be in until March.

Let me guess, your "A"s were due to arrive in late August and you left a $2000 deposit on each one only to find out you will now have to wait until March for delivery?

BubbRubb said:
BrotherBart said:

Let me guess, your "A"s were due to arrive in late August and you left a $2000 deposit on each one only to find out you will now have to wait until March for delivery?

Yes. And what is really irritating me is that I have three pallets of "H"s, "R"s, "M"s and "N"s in the garage with nothing to use them with. Seems no matter what I do I can't buy a vowel.

:mad:

BrotherBart said:
BubbRubb said:
BrotherBart said:

Yes. And what is really irritating me is that I have three pallets of "H"s, "R"s, "M"s and "N"s in the garage with nothing to use them with. Seems no matter what I do I can't buy a vowel.

:mad:

Sorry to hear that. Have you thought about trying the Qdrfr stoves?

I have a big A/V Harmon Kardon Reciever and an H.K., C.D. Player. Both sound very nice...But I really wish i had an H&K;-MP5 or the newer 45cal MP7

Remember: Mark twain always said, " Never Trust a Man Who Can Only Spell A Word One Way"

At least the name is prounouncable.

We should be thankful the founding fathers weren't peugeots.
Pewguts on backorder would sound like an religo-agricultural forum.

The Harman/Harmon name cast into the top of my black door can hardly be read. Should I spend another $100+ for the gold door?

I got the Englander NCD from HomeDepot in June for $575 and it came with a gold door, ash lip and gold top edge , plus all handles and knobs are gold ...24 Karat, Hell they are worth more than the stove....Yuk ,Yuk

Giovanni said:
The Harman/Harmon name cast into the top of my black door can hardly be read. Should I spend another $100+ for the gold door?

I purchased the brushed nickel trim because it made the stove look nicer, but not because I was worried about forgetting what brand of stove I had.

BubbRubb said:
Giovanni said:

I purchased the brushed nickel trim because it made the stove look nicer, but not because I was worried about forgetting what brand of stove I had.
Does the nickel trim make it burn hotter?

Giovanni said:
BubbRubb said:
Giovanni said:

Does the nickel trim make it burn hotter?

No, that it does not. However, the stove is in the living area of my home so we wanted it to look nice. The out-of-the-box P68 doesn't look as nice. We skipped the slate at the bottom, though. I heard those create more clinkers if installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.