You gotta be kidding me !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent used any Super Cedars in about a month,normally break each one in 4 or 6 pieces.Bought a box of 100 unwrapped in Spring 2011,probably have 75 left.Have a surplus of dead mulberry/walnut/elm twigs,green juniper branches/prunings & about 2 1/2 bushels of coarse shavings/noodles I want to use up first.

Sunny today,Sun will provide all the BTUs i need, cant run the wood stove today 75 in LR and heat off. Rain and snow tomorrow so ill bring in some wood today.

I just want to know where in the hell is the winter weather at? It's more like early October out in our neck of the woods. And it's pizzing me off, because I'm at the locust and oak in my stack and I refuse to waste it on 40 and 50 degree days....:mad:
Bring some wood and come visit at the lake...snow and chill. calling for 12 below C. We can add your locust and oak to the ironwood and test the PH....;) Seriously, hope you have a white Christmas.

Reactions: ScotO
Status
Not open for further replies.