You guys are the best

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guest5234

I do not post as much as I should but I read the posts on this forum at least 3 times a week, I have to say that the guys on this forum are the best, so helpfull and informative with so much help for the begginer who needs help setting up and burning with a new stove., just like to say "thanks guys"

P.S we will wup your assea in the ryder cup next week ;-)

Neil said:
I do not post as much as I should but I read the posts on this forum at least 3 times a week, I have to say that the guys on this forum are the best, so helpfull and informative with so much help for the begginer who needs help setting up and burning with a new stove., just like to say "thanks guys"

P.S we will wup your assea in the rider cup next week ;-)

Whats a rider cup?

cptoneleg said:
Neil said:

Whats a rider cup?

Sorry....Ryder cup :)

Neil said:
cptoneleg said:
Neil said:

Whats a rider cup?

Sorry....Ryder cup :)

Win it? You blokes can't even spell it! :lol:

Good to see ya back Neil.

+1
Can't imagine how the purchase/install would have gone for me last spring without the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.