1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

You guyz have been elf'd....round 1

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by GAMMA RAY, Dec 6, 2011.

1. GAMMA RAY

GAMMA RAY Minister of Fire

Loc:
    PA.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I tried like hell to get Foss in this one but the pic I found would not work.....but I found another one.... :)
    Ya never know who is gonna show up in the next round.... :cheese:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    I really don't mind that I wasn't included in that. Really. :p
  3. Danno77

Danno77 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hamilton, IL
    if ANY of those guys could move like that, I'd eat my little bell tipped elf shoes...
  4. pen

pen There are some who call me...mod. Staff Member

Loc:
    N.E. Penna
    OMG! :bug:

pen
  5. fishingpol

fishingpol Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Merrimack Valley, MA
    I'm glad no one got my pic at Woodstock. Disturbing. Dancing elves and all. :bug:
  6. daveswoodhauler

daveswoodhauler Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Massachusetts
    That was so freakin funny Gamma...my 4 year old is like "Dad, can we watch it again?" Just need names on the elfs shirts....I know Craig and BB, not sure of the others lol
  7. bpm44

bpm44 Member

Loc:
    WNY
    Ha! Too funny!!!

I think Gamma is the only one who could get away with posting that!
  8. Mrs. Krabappel

Mrs. Krabappel Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Blue Ridge Mountains NC
    Love it! It's Craig, BB, Pen and Mr. Gamma, right?
  9. PapaDave

PapaDave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern MI - in the mitten
    Well, there's another minute and 3 seconds lost for eternity. :lol:
  10. GAMMA RAY

Loc:
    PA.
    No..the other guy is Begreen....the one with the stache...and the one with the real small head is pen...I could not make his head any bigger.... :lol:

Bet I am on the poopie list now for this vid....... It isn't the first time and surely won't be the last! :coolgrin:
  11. fishingpol

fishingpol Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Merrimack Valley, MA
    Time to get a coal stove, as it will be what you are getting this year for Christmas. Maybe a ton or two delivered to your front yard. ;-)
  12. Thistle

Thistle Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central IA
    LMAO :lol:
  13. joecool85

joecool85 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Maine
    Sweet, free BTUs!
  14. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Does anyone on this thread know the hearth.com history of Elfing?
    :coolsmile:

All I can say is that a few years ago many of us pissed our pants....really!
  15. GAMMA RAY

Loc:
    PA.

Cough it up Craig.... :exclaim:
  16. webbie

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    I think you had to have been there!

But we had a King of the Forum named Elk....a building official here in MA who was a good guy, but eventually really fooled himself and and others into thinking he controlled the place. Long story short, he ranted against me and some of the regulars and threatened to start his own forum, etc...

One of our forum members took his pic - put it on the Elf, and then called in on the phone line and added verbage like "I'm gonna start my own forum"...etc.....

It came out really good. You had to be there! I laughed out loud for MANY hours....

Oh, he did start his own forums, the "hearth industries most honest forums"....the whole idea of the name being that we were dishonest. Of course, the fact that I caught him selling his own promo (pimping) here on the forums didn't endear him to me either....

Damn, it's been fun.

Oh, chit. Gamma. Now you are gonna get the idea that you can sell Gamma Sponsorships on the side. Don't answer that PM from Mike at Englander, please! (or, alternatively, cut me and BB in on 1/2)
  17. webbie

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Oh, when his forum started, someone posted a bunch of pics there of a guy with a REALLY hairy back. That was sorta funny too, although I don't know who did it.....they were throwing around threats about calling the police or something like that....

You know, typical male bonding stuff...
    %-P
  18. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    Well don't keep us in suspense Craig . . . whatever happened to the old forum started by Elk?

And thanks for telling the story of Elk . . . he was gone when I joined . . . all I knew was the veiled insinuations . . . the real story is much better.
  19. joecool85

joecool85 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Maine
    Same here, interesting story. I've read many of his old posts, he seemed pretty knowledgeable.
  20. Danno77

Danno77 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hamilton, IL
    probably not related to this thread at all, but it's an idea that just occurred to me. At the next hearth get together you need some "real life models" to recreate the caveman scene above. Please have Gamma be the cavewoman.
  21. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Elk had a fireplace store owner partner at first in the the new site. The theme of the place from the git go was bad mouthing this joint and Craig. And me on occasion which just gave me a chuckle. The partner went away pretty soon and no effort was made to keep the spambots from registering. Heck I used to monitor it and post on occasion. Legit posting waned and I think he got tired of messing with it. He let the domain registration expire last year.

If anybody gets their nose out of joint and wants to go create a new site the domain name hearthtalk.com is probably available over at godaddy.com. It was the first of two spawned by disgruntled members here. Neither one seemed to want to devote the work to making the sites successful like Craig has.

The long and short of it is that calling Craig a liar on his own board ain't really a smart thing to do if ya wanna hang out here. :-S That is what email is for. :lol:
  22. Delta-T

Delta-T Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NH
    is it ok to call Craig..."cute" on his board? Cuz I'll do it man. I aint kiddin either.
  23. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    I think it is if you are in drag when you type it. And click on a bunch of the ads.
  24. Delta-T

Delta-T Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NH
    always am, so I guess we're good to go......Craig is so cute, especially as a dancing elf. Dont get no cuter than that, except Shirley Temple.
  25. GAMMA RAY

Loc:
    PA.
    I told you Del to send me that red wig back dammit....I need it....for a "THANG" this weekend.... >:-(