You Know You Are A Real Wood Burner If _________

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your family and friends consider you a wood wh*re.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rkshed
When you seriously consider installing oversized A/C units in your summer cabin, so that you can burn the woodstove year round.

When your wife says "If you say come and look at this guy's wood one more time, me and the kids are leaving.".

Reactions: Ashful
You're reading hearth.com in July when it's 97' outside..

Actually, in a couple of weeks is when the traffic starts picking up here every year.

When you're looking forward to the 4th of July so you can run your chain saw and cut, split and stack wood.

When, approaching the 3 weeks of summer in coastal Washington, you're looking forward to fall so you can start using your stove.

And . . . if you run your stove in summer with the window like this:

Ashford.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, ok, enough with the pictures P. There is no need to show it in every thread.

Last edited:
;lol;lol;lol

When you have an effective barrier wall from your neighbor.

Reactions: macattack_ga
Or worse, when your neighbor calls the town and he comes over your house to complain about the wood burning smell and occasional smoke. :mad:

I guess I don't have an effective barrier wall. :confused:

Sorry, you're down wind of the NW winter winds. Maybe you'll have to move since the town says I'm all legal:)

Reactions: JA600L
When you do it for a career (speaking with dealers and consumers 12 hours a day and logging 100k miles traveling across our GREAT country to see dealers) and then on the Fourth of July ....you look forward to some time to cut wood!

Stove slut: He who will stick his wood in anything?

Reactions: webby3650
The oil company assumed you weren't a customer anymore because you haven't ordered oil in quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.