You know your having a bad day when..................

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Sucks to be him!

Attachments

• OOPS.jpg
    OOPS.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,065
DriftWood said:
Look at the smile on his face, he has full insurance coverage on his home and truck. That's the "I get to get a new truck" look!

A new truck, and by the looks of it, a hell of a lot of firewood. That's one heck of a tree.

-Hal

Wow, what a fashion maven. It must be his truck. Note the precise color coordination of his sweatshirt with the paint job, and his pants "set off" the truck's trim quite nicely, as well.

Can you hear the conversation before that one...

...Hey Bob, how are we gonna get that one in the truck once it's down? Looks pretty heavy. Don't worry Tom, I've got an idea. I'll just drop her right in the bed....DOH!

MrGriz said:
I'll just drop her right in the bed....DOH!

Yeah, he probably still thinks, "Don't worry Tom, the cab'll spring right back into shape as soon as I git that load cut off 'er."

I'd really love to hear a tape of his call to the insurance company.

Him: "Hi, about my pickup, um, a tree has fallen on it."
Operator: "No problem, big storm recently?"
Him: "Yeah, you could say that, if it'll help with my claim."

Status
Not open for further replies.