You think your pellet stove is complicated?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krooser,

That is too funny, especially the technician's comments near the very end. Also liked when he hooked up the jumper cables to the unit, and having a "K-car" in the background was a nice touch.

I believe that one of those units would perform well in the pickup truck that you engineered and built for your wife!!

Ranger

Nah.... the wife is too busy enjoying her truck to ever let me fiddle with these high tech gadgets...

BTU said:
krooser said:
Nah.... the wife is too busy enjoying her truck to ever let me fiddle with these high tech gadgets...

With the recent problems at Chrysler, both of these gentlemen had to take early retirement and both got new jobs in government helping to write the new "Health Care Bill"...seems like it was a good match...........

They now call the "girdle spring" the "Pelosi spring"......

Status
Not open for further replies.