Your Hearth, From Where You Sit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
_DSC7620.JPG

image.jpeg
Up at the cabin for a few days, enjoying the Oslo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Woody Stover
Reactions: StihlKicking
Inbox
Inbox
upload_2016-11-21_4-1-36.jpeg

26 years of primary heating.

IMG_0141.JPG

Reactions: Fod01
Nice. Better photo of that mantle clock, if you please?
Still leveling it for the wifey...it was her grandmother & grandfather's. It's a persnickety little thing.
WP_20161121_001.jpg

Last edited:
Still leveling it for the wifey...it was her grandmother & grandfather's. It's a persnickety little thing.
View attachment 188580
Thanks for sharing. I inherited a very similar clock from my great-grandparents, but without the burl detail shown on yours. Might even be the same maker. Unfortunately, mine is long gone, but that's another story for another time!

Reactions: HisTreeNut
Is that Garfield and Alfred E. Neuman on the back of that "President" book? I wish I'd thought of that when I was in the booth... ;lol

Reactions: Dobish
I think it's fdr and jfk, but enjoying history I often add tidbits that aren't printed.

Reactions: Woody Stover
Watching momma decorate.

Attachments

• 20161126_111433.jpg
    20161126_111433.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 342
Reactions: StihlKicking