Your neck of the woods...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not guess this is New Jersey. The applachian trail runs thru these parts and we do have ski resorts. Not like the mountains out west, but nice just the same. It's nice having 4 seasons.

Also a picture of the swans in the pond at the bottom of my driveway. They are starting to lose their brown. And my guard dog. Got to love an electric fence and plenty of yard for the dog to run in.

Attachments

• fall 005.jpg
    fall 005.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 424
  • fall 007.jpg
    fall 007.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 420
  • swan 001.jpg
    swan 001.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 351
  • swan 006.jpg
    swan 006.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 402
RoseRedHoofbeats said:
Hey, a fellow Utahn! I knew there had to be one other person from around here!

Here are some pics I took up in Little Cottonwood Canyon last November, just after our first good snowstorm-
~Rose

OK, your gonna have to call that your 1st snow dusting. Nice pics though. ;-)

Couple of local pictures: Plantation Pines.....Wacissa River Spring Run......Under the Gun.....Apalachicola Bay Black Drum (Brother & Friend)

Attachments

• SSPX0144.jpg
    SSPX0144.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 297
  • WacissaRiver.jpg
    WacissaRiver.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 359
  • SSPX0224.jpg
    SSPX0224.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 359
  • Apalachicola Bay Black Drum.jpg
    Apalachicola Bay Black Drum.jpg