1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Your PF100 flame.

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by dmaclaren, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Skippydo

Skippydo New Member

Loc:
    Butler, Pa
    How we have gone round and round with these switch settingw....you are right on with the # 1-2-3
    I run mine with 1@2 on, and three off........works great for my pf100.....

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. dmaclaren

dmaclaren Member

Loc:
    Seacoast, NH
    1 & 2 on? Do you use the manual or auto start? I always get a little smoke smell on the start so I burn manual. I have found on the manual the heat never moves 1 degree in the house, it's constant. I have never been more comfortable. And, I am at a decent usage.

What about the others settings
  3. Skippydo

Skippydo New Member

Loc:
    Butler, Pa
    Yes, 1 @ 2 ON, start in auto and once started, switch to manual, and there it stays till I
    clean. Every once in awhile I will get a burn out, no flame....it has always been the ESP
    probe being dirty, clean with rag ( little wet if needed), and insert back in...I also take
    advantage while I am there, to clean behind the combustion fan which I scrabe with a small
    flat trowel, and the fins with a metal tooth brush (after I am done with cleaning my teeth...
    haha not really.)
  4. Skippydo

Skippydo New Member

Loc:
    Butler, Pa
    Exoilburner:
    Hi, nice seeing you in here again....spring is on its way, after we get rid of the
    snow that we got today...and tonight.....I can smell it in the air, I think!!
  5. exoilburner

exoilburner Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    NW Washington State
    Hey Red,
    The weather here is about the same as yours. Had to mow the lawn a couple of weeks ago; now its got snow on it. I'm ready for spring.