Your PF100 flame.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How we have gone round and round with these switch settingw....you are right on with the # 1-2-3
I run mine with 1@2 on, and three off........works great for my pf100.....

Red Devil said:
How we have gone round and round with these switch settingw....you are right on with the # 1-2-3
I run mine with 1@2 on, and three off........works great for my pf100.....

1 & 2 on? Do you use the manual or auto start? I always get a little smoke smell on the start so I burn manual. I have found on the manual the heat never moves 1 degree in the house, it's constant. I have never been more comfortable. And, I am at a decent usage.

What about the others settings

Yes, 1 @ 2 ON, start in auto and once started, switch to manual, and there it stays till I
clean. Every once in awhile I will get a burn out, no flame....it has always been the ESP
probe being dirty, clean with rag ( little wet if needed), and insert back in...I also take
advantage while I am there, to clean behind the combustion fan which I scrabe with a small
flat trowel, and the fins with a metal tooth brush (after I am done with cleaning my teeth...
haha not really.)

Exoilburner:
Hi, nice seeing you in here again....spring is on its way, after we get rid of the
snow that we got today...and tonight.....I can smell it in the air, I think!!

Hey Red,
The weather here is about the same as yours. Had to mow the lawn a couple of weeks ago; now its got snow on it. I'm ready for spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.