Your Superbowl Menu

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever the pats are in the playoffs I get the fever. I watch all year but when its off season I go full junkie and start listening to sports radio. Last two weeks have been nuts. Pretty sad commentary on the state of journalism. Revealing to say the least.

Now that the game is over we can start asking ourselves the important questions. Is Brady the greatest quarterback of all time (including alternate and/or parallel universes devoid of Mario Manninghams and sticky helmets), or would mighty mouse have the slightest chance in a fight against Superman.

I vote no for obvious reasons. Mighty Mouse is a cartoon and Superman is a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could ever beat up a real guy.

This is the kind of classless crap that really irritates me about team players in professional sports:

"After his third-quarter touchdown, Baldwin appeared to mock pull down his pants and squat over the brown football"

As an owner of a team you bet your last dollar this assclown would be looking for a new job on Monday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.