YouTube Wood Stove Videos

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soupy1957

Minister of Fire
Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut
www.youtube.com
God bless him..........obviously some valid content..........but check this guy out........He sorta scares me for some reason.........

It has my vote for the worst video ever! My guess is that they got this guy drunk or on drugs, made the video and put it on the Internet as a joke. As a joke, it also would get my vote for the worst ever.

I watched the first 30 seconds. I'm not wasting another 8:19 of my life watching that video.

Backwoods Savage said:
My guess is that they got this guy drunk or on drugs, made the video and put it on the Internet as a joke.

My guess is he's special needs.....

I suspect you are right rdust. The video is a bit scary. I sure didn't like the creosote stain down the wall or flue pipe heading through greenboard? The fellow is obviously concerned about the safety of burning wood. Seems he just needs a little help. If this fellow is trying to get by living on his own, the video may be asking for that.

Edit: Digging a bit further through the volumes of his youtube videos, there may some Old Milwaukee & boredom mixed in.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gopher101media#p/u/18/GruvG6Zk-TE

Yep, I was just adding that in my edit comments. Has a homemade woodsplitter too. Moving on. Best of luck Dave.

I put some comments in the "other" video that was mentioned.........things like, not burning colored newspaper (ink toxins) or cardboard (glue toxins) or trash in general.........etc....

I sure hope to heck he doesn't burn his house down!!

-Soupy1957

I went with if you can not say any thing good do not say any thing at all. :)

He sort of reminds me of one of the guys from Wrong Turn...

Wood Heat does have some nice wood stove videos in case you were looking.

-Emt1581

how many corpses under crawlspace?

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. What I can't figure out is why do they have to shoot through the ceiling twice??

At 3:17 am you posted this Imgetting worried about you Soupy.

Cpt

BrowningBAR said:
I watched the first 30 seconds. I'm not wasting another 8:19 of my life watching that video.

What he said.

I'm usually up at 3:30 AM every day..........don't worry.............I note that the time shown is not correct. For example, it is 4:31 as I type this, but I noted that the posting indicates an hour earlier. Must not be reflective of E.S.T..

As for the guy shooting through his ceiling with a rifle, I get the logic, but the methodology is worrisome. The Professionals who installed MY stove, didn't have to shoot a gun to get things lined up. Wonder why? (kidding).

-Soupy1957

Status
Not open for further replies.