Zap wins, worst of the bad weather

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogydave

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2009
So Cent ALASKA
You have some nasty weather headed your way.
Worse than my -20°, Snow Sleet, rain
If you get hail , you'd qualify to be a mailman LOL :)

zp wtr.jpg

Reactions: zap
You have some nasty weather headed your way.
Worse than my -20°, Snow Sleet, rain
If you get hail , you'd qualify to be a mailman LOL :)

View attachment 85425
It makes for some slick driving.:eek: I'm not sure what this storm coming from the west will bring us but Accu Weather is calling for 6-10 inches of snow on Saturday in our area.

It will make running the trails nice, burning that dead pine even better.

Reactions: PapaDave
Not bad today,37 with almost calm winds & cloudy.Blizzard Warning until late Thursday night.Started snowing about an hour ago,barely an inch so far.Heavy stuff after midnight,snow not to supposed to stop until noon tommorow,with 40-50 MPH NW gusts until late evening.High in low 20's with well below zero windchills. 10-12"expected now,some local areas to my NE could see 15".Biggest storm here since December 2009.Good chance of I-35 & I-80 being closed by morning if it pans out.

This is the day we got smacked in 2009 with 24" of snow. Looks like the storm hitting you guys is gonna go North of us and dump a ton of rain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.