Zap your tree was GOOD!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
He almost ate the hole thing!

Zap

Attachments

• 100_2741.jpg
    100_2741.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 709
Pretty soon you may have to invite some of those deer into your house.

Backwoods Savage said:
Pretty soon you may have to invite some of those deer into your house.

Sav, but I did just had a hard time getting them to stop eating all those little trees in the bare spots.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_2743.jpg
    100_2743.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 640
  • 100_2744.jpg
    100_2744.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 630
  • 100_2746.jpg
    100_2746.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 642
It's like they say to each other...hey, here comes Zap so strike a pose!

I frequently cut some branches off our apple trees in the winter and set them somewhere visible to us so can watch them come out and have a munch. It's also a way for us to see if "cripple deer" is still around. She's a doe that appears to have broken her left front leg several years ago...she gets along on the other 3 fairly well and I think she's pushing 8 years old now.

OrionRogue said:
muncybob said:
It's like they say to each other...hey, here comes Zap so strike a pose!

They were probably sitting around drinking cold ones before zap came by and ruined the party!

And they never invite me, DAMN!

GIBIR

looks like hungting would be pretty easy around ur way

Bobby, that would not be hunting. It would be shooting!

I know. Probably If you went out to Hunt they would t show up. Its like they know.

ecocavalier02 said:
looks like hungting would be pretty easy around ur way

What hunting!

Zap

Heck I like the nine dear that bed down on my place. Watching the fawn grow up is fun and they keep the undergrowth out of the way. Now, if they would just develop a taste for holly trees...

Status
Not open for further replies.