Zoobler liquidation sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoInferno

Minister of Fire
Just got an email from Zoobler announcing a "liquidation sale". Lots of wood/gas/pellet stoves listed, mostly Napoleon. The one price point I have says that these are real discounts - the 1100CP I bought last august for a little over $1000 is now $802.45 (doh!), with free shipping. The new, bare-bones Napoleon 1450 is $550 with free shipping. It says I can pass the info on to a friend, so enjoy, friends.

http://www.zoobler.com/moving_liquidation.php
username is "zoobler", password is "liquidation".

Nice price on solarsheats too.

Maybe the start of "Stove Wars". We could use a little price war on these things. I think I see now why the local shop just dropped the Napoleon line and brought on PE. Margins my friend. Margins.

Does the 1900 with the basic door for $1125 and free freight fall into that no-brainer category for dealing with my warped VC Encore?

Status
Not open for further replies.