Vinegar for weed control

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
After 24 hours it has been absorbed into the weed and is pretty much gone.. It never cause a problem for my animals but i did not let my dogs eat the grass since they always puked it back up, and that's not from the weed killer.

I guess all of us in our 50's survived pretty well with our parents out their spraying some pretty toxic stuff, i lived around farmers fields that were sprayed every year.. . The little bit of skin contact you may get is not going to do a thing
Well i've had my prostate removed, and have a boarderline lymphoma. What caused this IDK.
But you certainly can Not tell me you know for sure that weed killers were Not a contributor.

Reactions: JRP3
Well most of us in out 40's50's and up lived a long healthy life wit next to no precaution's when using this stuff back in the day.. You did not see more health issue until they started putting more crap in our foods to preserve them.. To each their own and everyone has their own way of doing things no real wrong or right..