064 pics and also another new one lol

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naandme

Jan 16, 2011
Eaton, Indiana
Well finally picked up the 064 and if anyone has a parts list or a manual they could pm I would appreciate it very much would like to add a 066 top end but need the specs on how also picked up the little 250 it was to good deal to pass up on lol

Attachments

• chainsaw 064 001.jpg
    chainsaw 064 001.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 335
  • chainsaw 064 002.jpg
    chainsaw 064 002.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 322
  • chainsaw 064 003.jpg
    chainsaw 064 003.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 335
  • chainsaw 064 004.jpg
    chainsaw 064 004.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 310
Southbound has one....Saw Looks Good!

Looks like a oldie....

Metal air filter cover...

What do you want to do for a P&C??? Keep it a 064 or go 066???

I need lots of pic's.. I'm a junky :)

First Southbound thanks for the links, yes its a older one for sure I haven't made my mind up going to look at cost first but am leaning at a 066 top end. I don't want to put a fortune in it due to the age but then again get it together and running great it will be well worth having a couple hundred more in it seeing how I only got 75 in the 064 and a 100 in the ms250. The guy was hurting for cash his loss my gain I suppose. I am going to tear her down I think this weekend I will keep you guys posted though. Thanks again

Naandme said:
First Southbound thanks for the links, yes its a older one for sure I haven't made my mind up going to look at cost first but am leaning at a 066 top end. I don't want to put a fortune in it due to the age but then again get it together and running great it will be well worth having a couple hundred more in it seeing how I only got 75 in the 064 and a 100 in the ms250. The guy was hurting for cash his loss my gain I suppose. I am going to tear her down I think this weekend I will keep you guys posted though. Thanks again

Just not Sunday lol..

nice score. I also piked up a "used once" 250...too good to pass up. It pays to keep your eyes open. terrific little saw.

In my storage the stihl sleeps with the huskies and they seem happy together!!!!

Why you trying to buy from over seas????

Lots of sellers here in the states with the same china stuff...

That does have 064 listed but it is a 54mm piston and that is 066 so you will have to modify like we discussed....

My thinking ebay 7 day warranty if that and Bailey's is a year.. I thought it was longer but I was wrong....

nice big saw, i have the little 250.
works well for me, dont do alot of cutting but it works really well for me.
nice and light, with pretty good power.

I don't want to buy from over seas, I would like to find a P&C kit for a 064 just haven't found one yet. I hope the cylinder can be saved and all I will need is a piston and rings but that is yet to be discovered. If not may go with a good used cylinder and then buy a new piston and ring kit and go from there. Or just go with a BB kit from baileys and do a little machine work and see if it works. I got to tear it down and then decide on how to proceed. And the 250 runs great haven't cut with it yet but it sure runs good.

Status
Not open for further replies.