1.25 ThermoPex Price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strmh

May 24, 2008
Northern Maine
Some time ago I had posted that I was getting 1.25" Thermopex for $18.00 ft (cut to length)......just now received the bill, and sure enough it was $18.00 ft.

I don't know that it's a true inch and a quarter, but it's what Central Boiler/Thermopex advertise as 1.25.

Someone had asked where I purchased it.....came from Matt at haynesvillewoodheating.com

i have been looking at this product (posted it before i seen your post) , it is 1" ID but seems like it should work ? And it is under 4.00 a foot

http://cgi.ebay.com/150-TRIPLE-Insulated-Outdoor-Wood-Furnace-Boiler-PEX_W0QQitemZ200254235124QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200254235124&_trkparms=72:1163|39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Herb,

I'm pretty sure that is the stuff that Heaterman and others in the know have said to stay away from. Be careful.

Rick

strmh said:
Some time ago I had posted that I was getting 1.25" Thermopex for $18.00 ft (cut to length)......just now received the bill, and sure enough it was $18.00 ft.

I don't know that it's a true inch and a quarter, but it's what Central Boiler/Thermopex advertise as 1.25.

Someone had asked where I purchased it.....came from Matt at haynesvillewoodheating.com
I know another guy in northern maine that has thermopex for sale. Maybe price is diffrent. I just got some from him in a trade of products.

herbert said:
Any reason for staying away from it ?

See other thread: " pex 4.00 a foot" It just doesn't do the job, I'm told.

Herb,

If you read the posts, you'll find that there's varied opinions on the foil wrapped pipe.....I still am in the process of getting things set up, but I am very optomistic about the Thermopex. It seems to be quality piping......210' cost me a pile, so I'm hoping I made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.