1000 posts and still no smarter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soupy1957

Minister of Fire
Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut
www.youtube.com
Just noticed that I passed the 1,000 posts mark...............whoa!! All that, and I'm still a rookie!!

-Soupy1957

soupy1957 said:
Just noticed that I passed the 1,000 posts mark...............whoa!! All that, and I'm still a rookie!!

-Soupy1957
lol, I hear ya. I learned a lot getting to about 500, but after that it was all downhill. Now that I'm well over 2K, I think I get a little dumber with each new post.

The more I hang out here, the more I know that I don't know as much as I think I do.

see, I feel a little dumber after writing this post...

Congratulations Soupy. Welcome to the rookie class. I'm hoping to graduate from the rookie class soon but not sure if it is possible. There is just too much to learn.

Congrats Soupy/Pyro Extraordinaire.

I consider it high praise, coming from the likes of YOU folks!!

-Soupy1957

P.S. And you're right, by the way........the more I get deeper into this whole thing.........the more I realize just how much I DON'T know. (lol)

wow, 1000 posts in a year. You must have too much time on your hands. congrats! I got deleted once, the webmaster made a boo boo, so it will take me awhile.

Congrats Soupy. In my case I learn more when I read & DON'T post. When I post I ussually learn that I should have just kept reading. :)

GolfandWoodNut said:
wow, 1000 posts in a year. You must have too much time on your hands. congrats! I got deleted once, the webmaster made a boo boo, so it will take me awhile.

That must be awful being deleted! My wife sometimes try to delete me and its not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.