1st Snow (video fixed)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shari

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2008
Wisconsin
Grandkids brushed the snow off the wishing well and bird feeder before I got the picture! The third photo is actually a video with sound.

3-5" expected... One of my munchkins enjoying the snow.

video below (listen for my grand-daughters comments) & pics:

Shari

Attachments

• 100_0062a.jpg
    100_0062a.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 100_0054a.jpg
    100_0054a.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 274
The look on that face says what I was unable to bring up in audio, Shari. What cute age.

I was thinking that she's a kid at the age where the clear, cold weather snot runs down to their lips and they lap it off with their tongues, chapping the area below the nostrils brutally. And the best part about that age is that only their parents or their grandparents care, they're way too busy soaking up the thrill of the moment. I think there's a lesson there, too...

(Next phase is where they learn to blow that clear snot clear out of their nostrils by closing one off and exhaling hard. And mastery of the technique is key to enjoying winter outdoors, I think!)

Nice Shari.

She's darling... a little chatterbox?

Bobbin said:
The look on that face says what I was unable to bring up in audio, Shari. What cute age.

I was thinking that she's a kid at the age where the clear, cold weather snot runs down to their lips and they lap it off with their tongues, chapping the area below the nostrils brutally. And the best part about that age is that only their parents or their grandparents care, they're way too busy soaking up the thrill of the moment. I think there's a lesson there, too...

(Next phase is where they learn to blow that clear snot clear out of their nostrils by closing one off and exhaling hard. And mastery of the technique is key to enjoying winter outdoors, I think!)

Ah, I see you are familiar with cold weather! :) Actually, the picture is of the little one whereas the older sister was 'first up' on Snow Day. :)

Shari

Status
Not open for further replies.